These terms and conditions shall be the only terms of contract between Collect and Display and the customer. No other conditions shall have effect unless agreed in writing.
- Goods are subject to stock availability.
- Alterations to orders cannot be made once an order has been processed. Any alterations may be deemed as a new order and will be liable for delivery charges if appropriate.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Collect and Display for damage or injury resulting from accidental misuse.
- Collect and Display reserves the right to restrict or refuse any order at any time. We also reserve the right to obtain credit information where necessary.
- Please note that shipping is calculated by the size and weight of your order and will be shown after entering your payment details. You will not be charged for the item until you have selected the postage.
Custom SellersAny customs that you have purchased are dispatched by the Designer.
If you have any complaints or queries regarding the product or service received by the Designer of your custom, you should contact Collect and Display to obtain contact details for the Designer. Collect and Display does not take any responsibility for the products or services provided by the designer in question. Customs are excluded from any discounts/promotions due to their limited nature.
Our PricesAll prices advertised are subject to delivery charges at the current rate. Collect and Display reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. Please note that all orders are processed using GBP currency.
Conditions of paymentPayment is due immediately through our website. Failure to comply with payment terms can result in the order being cancelled. We accept payment by bank transfer (Email for details), cash, cheque* and PayPal.
We remain owners of the goods you purchase until payment has been made in full. We can resell them if they are not paid for within 24 hours.
*Cheques have to clear in our account before the item is dispatched.